With a focus on growth and quality, the Guest Post Shop team is always on the look-out for dedicated, driven, and creative professionals. Want a career in digital marketing? Then get in touch with us, via the contact form, if
- You think of your creativity as an instrument able to generate profit;
- You pride yourself in being an independent and critical thinker;
- You set high standards for yourself, as well as others;
- You have the professional ethics required to work a flexible job;
- You think quality work is the shortest route to profit.
Why work for us?
First off, because you want a job. As in, actually want one, instead of testing the waters to see what sticks. Then, we’re a great team to work with, because:
– You’ll get your very own personal project to oversee, develop, and manage – and you’ll receive a percentage of the income it generates;
– We offer flexible hours and independence in terms of schedule management;
– You receive fair payment: you can earn just as much as you’re willing to work for;
– We’ve grown in a short time and we’re constantly expanding and developing – just take a look at our portfolio and customer testimonials;
– We genuinely value creativity and quality work.
Here’s whom we’re looking for and a brief outline of what they should be able to do:
- Sales Manager
– Bring in new business by generating sales leads;
– Liaise between clients and creative department in order to ensure the quality of the work we deliver;
– Communicate with clients and webmasters on a regular basis.
– Develop quality original content;
– Research trends and studies in various fields of expertise, including (but not limited to) tech, medical, banking, tourism, etc.;
– Deliver material that meets company standards (no copy/paste or spinning!) and client demands.
- Project Manager
– Work out feasible timelines for individual projects;
– Ensure the meeting of deadlines, posting of content, and quality of material;
– Oversee tangent activities, such as post comments, forum posts, social media, etc..